Bondo Fiberglass Resin Kit, PN 401, 401C, 402, 402M, 402C, 402ES, 402T, 402Z, 404, 404C, 404Z
3M Automotive Aftermarket
St. Paul, 55144-1000
- Flammable liquid and vapor.
- Causes eye irritation.
- May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Suspected of causing cancer.
- Causes damage to organs: liver | sensory organs |
- Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure: sensory organs |
- May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure: liver |
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Obtain special instructions before use.
- Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking.
- Ground/bond container and receiving equipment.
- Use only non-sparking tools.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Keep container tightly closed.
- Use explosion-proof electrical/ventilating/lighting equipment.
- Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapors/spray.
- use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- Wear protective gloves and eye/face protection.
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- Wash thoroughly after handling.
- IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower.
- Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
- In case of fire: Use a fire fighting agent suitable for flammable liquids such as dry chemical or carbon dioxide to extinguish.
- Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- Keep cool.
- Store locked up.
Northern Michigan University Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions