Dupli-Color Scratch Fix All-in-1 SDS
Dupli-Color Products Company
320 New Road
931 27 Skelleftea
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
- Highly flammable liquid and vapor. Harmful if swallowed. Causes serious eye irritation. Causes skin irritation. Suspected of damaging the unborn child. Suspected of causing cancer. May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways. May cause respiratory irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. May cause damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure.
- Read label before use. Keep out of reach of children. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Obtain special instructions before use. Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood. Wear protective gloves. Wear eye or face protection. Wear protective clothing. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking. Use explosion-proof electrical, ventilating, lighting and all material-handling equipment. Use only non-sparking tools. Take precautionary measures against static discharge. Keep container tightly closed. Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area. Do not breathe vapor. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Get medical attention if you feel unwell. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical attention. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. Call a POISON CENTER or physician if you feel unwell. IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER or physician. Rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water or shower. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse. If skin irritation occurs: Get medical attention. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical attention. Store locked up. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool. Dispose of contents and container in accordance with all local, regional, national and international regulations. DELAYED EFFECTS FROM LONG TERM OVEREXPOSURE. Contains solvents which can cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal. WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Northern Michigan University Local data
- SKU #
*This local data is shared by all revisions